Who we are
OPS was established in 2000 after recognising an opportunity to assist organisations to reduce their costs and support their brand through more efficient processes and resource use. Since then OPS has developed long term tenure with its clients.
OPS director Janelle Wallace has been helping companies reduce costs and identify new business opportunities for 15 years, with prior experience in establishing and managing small contact centres on most continents. She has a masters degree in international business, has completed The Natural Step sustainability process and is a member of the Waverly Council Environmental Sustainability Committee.
OPS includes a small group of business experts available to undertake new projects.
Why choose OPS Asia Pacific?
- OPS has a commitment to and expertise in business sustainability
- We possess hands-on global experience
- We ensure your new business services are market ready on time
- We offer an independent, focused analysis of your business, identifying process and structural issues that can be transformed to benefit your triple bottom line
- We have a network of alliance partners of excellence to complement our expertise
- We are experts in meeting tight deadlines, improving processes and resulting customer experience
- We leave your team empowered to manage new methods, procedures, and services
- Our clients invite us back again and again because they can depend on us
To find out how we can help you sustain your business call us on +61(2) 8003 3002 now.